I love cooking. It is a brilliant way to take the essential and mix it with theatre, performance and awe. You can make a simple meal into an event. It all gets mildly pretentious after a point though. You know what else is amazing though? Arguments! People who hate each other being forced to spend time together! Every instinct that has been bred into our very DNA should tell us that confron...read more
Spy’s are inherently cool. Since Bond in the 60's spys are top notch. It is an inescapable fact that the ability to be part of MI6 is amazing. However after watching several hours of actual footage of spies and meeting people who work for MI6 I had to take off my night vision goggles bring myself down from the ceiling. It is actually fucking dull. In my youth I would watch documenta...read more
Watch An Idiot Abroad here on The TV King Usually I try to make these reviews a regular occurrence and have them link with some current TV event and keep it up to date. Recently the one television programme that I have been bum-squeakingly excited for has been "An Idiot Abroad 2." Last night was Mr Pilkington’s triumphant return. The thing about programmes like this is how they t...read more
I like to consider myself rather a comedy fan. I love to convince myself that comedy is my devine calling just so I can make the claim that I watch stand-up comedy and comedy programmes for research. However as a comedy fan I feel I have rather let myself down in the fact that I neglected the most famous comedy festival in the world because of the trifling fact I am a student with no money. Yes t...read more
With the current generous competition on offer by my fabulous employers the TV King to win the first 3 series of the Inbetweeners and the release of the film it probably time for a review me thinks. I have sat and watched every series of the Inbetweeners with my family and made the filth and ladishness a part of our family routine. Strangely the members of my family I watched it with were mostly ...read more
- NURSE JACKIE Bares its "Soul"
- "One More Time" to SULLIVAN & SON
- SINBAD Kinda Bad
- "Redefining" Awkward.
- GAME OF THRONES "Mhysa" of All Fantasy Series
- Game of Thrones chants "Mhysa" in the season three finale
- Zombies IN THE FLESH
- REVOLUTION Out of the "Dark"
- THE VENTURE BROTHERS Put On a New "Cleansuit"
- ORPHAN BLACK is Truly "Beautiful"
- PSYCH Fights "Trout" Invasion
- ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT Gets "Off the Hook" (Season 4 Episodes 11-15)
- Teen Wolf Season Two Review
- True Blood The Complete Fifth Season Review
- The Curtain Closes on SMASH
TOP 10 TV
- New Girl Season 2 E4 Air Date Confirmed
- The Mindy Project E4 Air Date Confirmed
- 'The Jeff Probst Show' has been cancelled
- The Mentalist Returns To Channel 5 With Series 5 Part 2 This February
- Doctor Who Return For Series 7 Part 2 This March
- FX's The Americans Coming to UK on ITV
- HBO Renew Girls For A 3rd Season
- Misfits Renewed For A 5th Series By Channel 4
- Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23 Cancelled By ABC
- Dallas Is Back Again! Season 2 Returns To TNT & Channel 5
- Top Gear Returns to BBC Two Tonight At 8PM
- TBS Cancel Wedding Band After Season 1
- Criminal Minds Season 8 UK Return Date Set
- Ben & Kate Cancelled By Fox
- Nashville UK Air Date on More4 Confirmed
- DVD Return Policies Need a Cha...
- Fickle TV Fans
- When Good Shows Go Bad
- Will Amazon Change Television?
- Top 5 British TV dramas
- When Series Break Genre
- Lack of Imports
- Redefining Cancellation
- Horror on Television
- There's Nothing on TV
- High Definition Versus Standar...
- Will Netflix Change Television...
- The Trouble With Football
- Trek Vs. Wars: A Conflict of I...
- New Trend: Parents Playing Par...