Shannen SaysPremier :: 2012-04-03
Airs :: Tuesday 9pm on WE tv
Genre :: Comedy
The world knows her as an icon, but she's also a devoted daughter and friend and now a newlywed. In the brand-new original series, SHANNEN SAYS, premiering Tuesday, April 3 at 9pm ET/PT, WE tv reveals a woman with substance and a sense of humor as she takes viewers on the hilariously bumpy ride of planning her wedding. Eight hour-long episodes of SHANNEN SAYS follow Shannen and her groom-to-be, famed photographer Kurt Iswarienko - two busy career-focused individuals with strong and often conflicting viewpoints - as they plan for their special day. Wedding preparations are sure to be stressful enough, but they've added to the pressure by allotting only seven weeks to get it all done! Pre-wedding jitters, a career-distracted groom, family turmoil and wardrobe malfunctions should be enough to make them pull the plug - but maybe love will conquer all in SHANNEN SAYS.
+ Episode - 8 The Wedding Aired - 13 May 2012
+ Episode - 7 The Wedding Gift Aired - 13 May 2012
+ Episode - 6 Dress Mess Aired - 06 May 2012
+ Episode - 5 A Wedding in Prague-ress Aired - 06 May 2012
+ Episode - 4 When It Comes to Kurt's Career, He's Single Aired - 29 April 2012
+ Episode - 3 Shannen's Ready, Is Kurt? Aired - 29 April 2012
+ Episode - 2 Location, Location, Location Aired - 17 April 2012
+ Episode - 1 Rules of Engagement Aired - 10 April 2012
- ENJOYing BRODY STEVENS
- BONNIE AND CLYDE Lacks Pizzazz and Depth
- ‘Survivor: Blood vs Water’ Episode 13 – Who will be crowned Sole Survivor?
- TV Review: ‘The Doctors Revisited – Ninth to Eleventh’
- GLEE Should Have Skipped Christmas
- MOB CITY a Dark, Intriguing Place
- Is KIRSTIE Still a Star?
- Be Careful Hanging Out With RICK AND MORTY
- TREME Stands Up and Declares "Yes We Can"
- ‘Survivor: Blood vs Water’ Episode 12 – Survivor Rocks
- THE GOOD, er, Awesome WIFE Hits 100 Episodes
- Death Strikes DOCTOR WHO At "The Tenth Planet"
- GLEE Needs Work to Master Puppets
- ‘Survivor: Blood vs Water’ Episode 11 – The season of blindsides continues
- We "Wanted" More NIKITA, and We Got It
TOP 10 TV
Tweets by @thetvking
- Meet the cast of 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water', and new twists revealed
- Breaking Bad Season 6 UK Air Date Confirmed For Netflix UK
- Jeff Probst and 'Survivor' snubbed yet again by the Primetime Emmys
- E4 confirm Skins series 7 air date
- Sky Living Supernatural Season 8 UK Air Date
- Hemlock Grove renewed for a 2nd season by Netflix
- The Walking Dead Season 3 UK Channel 5 Air Date
- LoveFilm secure UK rights for Emily Owens M.D.
- Scandal UK air date for season 2 confirmed by More4
- New Girl Season 2 E4 Air Date Confirmed
- The Mindy Project E4 Air Date Confirmed
- 'The Jeff Probst Show' has been cancelled
- The Mentalist Returns To Channel 5 With Series 5 Part 2 This February
- Doctor Who Return For Series 7 Part 2 This March
- FX's The Americans Coming to UK on ITV
- 2013 Disney Blu-ray Gift Guide
- 2013 ‘Doctor Who’ Gift Gui...
- Back to TV’s Roots
- ABC's Split Season
- How To Be a TV Reviewer
- R.I.P. Finn Hudson
- TV Neglects Independence Day
- DVD Return Policies Need a Cha...
- Fickle TV Fans
- When Good Shows Go Bad
- Will Amazon Change Television?
- Top 5 British TV dramas
- When Series Break Genre
- Lack of Imports
- Redefining Cancellation