9/11: The Tenth AnniversaryPremier :: 0000-00-00
Tv Show no longer running.
Free Online Links To Watch 9/11: The Tenth Anniversary
Channel 4 explores the dramatic stories of individual firemen on September 11: the stories of those who died, those who survived and those who still bear the scars.
Of the 2752 people who died on 9/11, 343 were New York firemen - by far the greatest loss of life by any emergency service in the world in a single day.
Ten years on, many of the firemen and their families are finally able to speak about this for the first time. Their courage and sacrifice made them national heroes but in the 10 years since many have paid a terrible price for their bravery.
This film tells the story of the close-knit and unusual brotherhood who call themselves 'New York's Bravest', and shows how their bold tradition of rushing into the heart of skyscraper fires cost lives - but saved many more.
Watch 9/11: Emergency Room
This brand new film tells of the emergency treatment of the injured that took place in and around the World Trade Center as the jets crashed and the towers fell on the morning of 9/11. Contains scenes of the aftermath of 9/11.
Many lost their lives in the attacks, but there were also thousands of evacuating office workers and emergency responders who were burned, crushed, impaled, lacerated, blinded and traumatised. Many had life-threatening injuries.
With access to new footage and testimony from those on the ground, 9/11: Emergency Room reveals how lives were saved. As the unfolding disaster effectively cut off downtown Manhattan from the rest of New York the tiny Downtown Hospital - more used to doing breast implants than major surgery - was faced with dozens of life and death operations.
It also tells for the first time the story of the Dunkirk-style flotilla of boats that plied across the Hudson river to evacuate the seriously injured to safety.
- "Jeff" Supported By COMMUNITY
- HOUSE OF CARDS Season 2 Finale Review
- COUGAR TOWN "Stand" Strong
- The "New" GLEE
- GLEE Stumbles In "New Directions"
- HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Couldn't "Last Forever"
- "The Last Call" From Will on THE GOOD WIFE
- HELIX's Shadow Falls
- PSYCH's "Breakup" With Us
- BROOKLYN NINE-NINE "Charges" Into Season Finale
- ‘Survivor: Cagayan’, Episode 6: On the brink of a merge
- "Rides" May Be Bumpy for GIRLS
- THE GOOD WIFE Shocks With "Dramatics"
- HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Reaches "The End of the Aisle"
- No "Dungeons" for COMMUNITY
- Meet the cast of 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water', and new twists revealed
- Breaking Bad Season 6 UK Air Date Confirmed For Netflix UK
- Jeff Probst and 'Survivor' snubbed yet again by the Primetime Emmys
- E4 confirm Skins series 7 air date
- Sky Living Supernatural Season 8 UK Air Date
- Hemlock Grove renewed for a 2nd season by Netflix
- The Walking Dead Season 3 UK Channel 5 Air Date
- LoveFilm secure UK rights for Emily Owens M.D.
- Scandal UK air date for season 2 confirmed by More4
- New Girl Season 2 E4 Air Date Confirmed
- The Mindy Project E4 Air Date Confirmed
- 'The Jeff Probst Show' has been cancelled
- The Mentalist Returns To Channel 5 With Series 5 Part 2 This February
- Doctor Who Return For Series 7 Part 2 This March
- FX's The Americans Coming to UK on ITV
- Can Lightning Strike Twice for...
- Throne Beseiged By Pirates
- Why ‘Once Upon a Time’ Is ...
- 2013 Disney Blu-ray Gift Guide
- 2013 ‘Doctor Who’ Gift Gui...
- Back to TV’s Roots
- ABC's Split Season
- How To Be a TV Reviewer
- R.I.P. Finn Hudson
- TV Neglects Independence Day
- DVD Return Policies Need a Cha...
- Fickle TV Fans
- When Good Shows Go Bad
- Will Amazon Change Television?
- Top 5 British TV dramas