Touch (2012)Premier :: 2012-01-25
Airs :: Friday 9:00 PM on FOX
Genre :: Drama
A dad (Sutherland) who learns his autistic, mute son can predict the future
TOUCH is a distinct and colorful drama in which science and spirituality intersect with the hopeful premise that we are all interconnected, tied in invisible ways to those whose lives we are destined to alter and impact.
At the center of TOUCH is MARTIN BOHM (Sutherland), a widower and single father, haunted by an inability to connect to his mute 11-year-old son, JAKE (David Mazouz). After multiple failed attempts at keeping Jake in school, Martin is visited by CLEA HOPKINS (Gugu Mbatha-Raw), a social worker sent to evaluate Jake’s well-being. Everything changes when Martin discovers that Jake possesses the gift of staggering genius – the ability to see things that no one else can and the patterns that connect seemingly unrelated events. Jake is indeed communicating. But it’s not with words, it’s with numbers. Martin meets ARTHUR DEWITT (Danny Glover), a professor and an expert on children who possess special gifts when it comes to numbers. Now, it’s up to Martin to decipher the meaning and connect the numbers to the cast of characters whose lives they affect.
TOUCH is a production of Chernin Entertainment and Tailwind Productions, in association with 20th Century Fox Television. Tim Kring created the series and wrote the pilot. Kring, Francis Lawrence, Peter Chernin (NEW GIRL, TERRA NOVA), Katherine Pope (NEW GIRL, TERRA NOVA), Sutherland, Suzan Bymel (“The War at Home”) and Carol Barbee (“Jericho”) are executive producers. Lawrence directed the pilot.
Aster Corps gets closer to completing the number sequence; Martin and Trevor race to stop them and save Amelia and Jake.
- Dystopian COMMUNITY
- A "Trio" of Uneven GLEE Stories
- ‘Survivor: Cagayan’, Episode 3: Jeremiah in the middle
- ALMOST HUMAN Almost Great
- "Brother's War" on VIKINGS
- House of Cards Season 2 Midpoint Check-in
- Leaving DOWNTON ABBEY Once More
- COMMUNITY Celebrates the "Beta Male"
- "Frenemies" Make for Drama-Filled GLEE
- ‘Survivor: Cagayan’, Episode 1: Why this season has already left a bad tast...
- "The Return" of DALLAS
- DVD Review: ‘Legit – The Complete First Season’
- DVD Review: ‘Mama’s Family – The Complete Third Season’
- DVD Review: ‘Family Guy – Volume Twelve’
- Fire Goes Out On BURN NOTICE
- Meet the cast of 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water', and new twists revealed
- Breaking Bad Season 6 UK Air Date Confirmed For Netflix UK
- Jeff Probst and 'Survivor' snubbed yet again by the Primetime Emmys
- E4 confirm Skins series 7 air date
- Sky Living Supernatural Season 8 UK Air Date
- Hemlock Grove renewed for a 2nd season by Netflix
- The Walking Dead Season 3 UK Channel 5 Air Date
- LoveFilm secure UK rights for Emily Owens M.D.
- Scandal UK air date for season 2 confirmed by More4
- New Girl Season 2 E4 Air Date Confirmed
- The Mindy Project E4 Air Date Confirmed
- 'The Jeff Probst Show' has been cancelled
- The Mentalist Returns To Channel 5 With Series 5 Part 2 This February
- Doctor Who Return For Series 7 Part 2 This March
- FX's The Americans Coming to UK on ITV
- Can Lightning Strike Twice for...
- Throne Beseiged By Pirates
- Why ‘Once Upon a Time’ Is ...
- 2013 Disney Blu-ray Gift Guide
- 2013 ‘Doctor Who’ Gift Gui...
- Back to TV’s Roots
- ABC's Split Season
- How To Be a TV Reviewer
- R.I.P. Finn Hudson
- TV Neglects Independence Day
- DVD Return Policies Need a Cha...
- Fickle TV Fans
- When Good Shows Go Bad
- Will Amazon Change Television?
- Top 5 British TV dramas