Basketball WivesPremier :: 2010-04-11
Airs :: Sunday 10:00 PM on VH1
Genre :: Reality
Image provided by thetvdb.com
Being the wife or girlfriend of a professional basketball player has its advantages, from sitting courtside at the Finals to sitting port side on your husband's yacht. But outside the glare of the public spotlight, their lives may not be as glamorous as one might think. On Basketball Wives, we'll follow the extraordinary lives of 6 women who are best friends as they juggle the success and stresses of building businesses, battling groupies, and searching for stability in the unstable arena of being the significant other to a basketball superstar. While many people may view the wives of professional athletes as being lazy and entitled, these women are proof that those stereotypes are often off the mark. From starting a high-end shoe boutique to managing a dance company to building a fitness empire, these women are chasing and realizing dreams and goals that underscore their place as empowered woman and not just the wife of a celebrity. And perhaps the most profound revelation is that behind all the bling, these women are really just the same as everyone else. Just like many women across America, they cope with the stresses of marriage and divorce and being a single parent, the joys and trials of raising children, the highs and lows of their friendship with each other. But with the pressures of fame, the temptation and fears of infidelity, and the struggles of raising children while their men are away trying to conquer the hard court, these women have to stick together as best friends and find the inner strength together to triumph against the odds. In Basketball Wives, we'll finally get a glimpse into the secret and unique lives of the women behind these men, and we'll realize that it's not just the players they're married to... but also the game.
+ Episode - 10 Episode 10 Aired - 21 October 2013
+ Episode - 9 Episode 9 Aired - 14 October 2013
+ Episode - 8 Episode 8 Aired - 07 October 2013
+ Episode - 7 Episode 7 Aired - 30 September 2013
+ Episode - 6 Episode 6 Aired - 23 September 2013
+ Episode - 5 Episode 5 Aired - 16 September 2013
+ Episode - 4 Episode 4 Aired - 09 September 2013
+ Episode - 3 Episode 3 Aired - 02 September 2013
+ Episode - 2 Episode 2 Aired - 26 August 2013
+ Episode - 1 Episode 1 Aired - 19 August 2013
- "Jeff" Supported By COMMUNITY
- HOUSE OF CARDS Season 2 Finale Review
- COUGAR TOWN "Stand" Strong
- The "New" GLEE
- GLEE Stumbles In "New Directions"
- HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Couldn't "Last Forever"
- "The Last Call" From Will on THE GOOD WIFE
- HELIX's Shadow Falls
- PSYCH's "Breakup" With Us
- BROOKLYN NINE-NINE "Charges" Into Season Finale
- ‘Survivor: Cagayan’, Episode 6: On the brink of a merge
- "Rides" May Be Bumpy for GIRLS
- THE GOOD WIFE Shocks With "Dramatics"
- HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Reaches "The End of the Aisle"
- No "Dungeons" for COMMUNITY
TOP 10 TV
Tweets by @thetvking
- Meet the cast of 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water', and new twists revealed
- Breaking Bad Season 6 UK Air Date Confirmed For Netflix UK
- Jeff Probst and 'Survivor' snubbed yet again by the Primetime Emmys
- E4 confirm Skins series 7 air date
- Sky Living Supernatural Season 8 UK Air Date
- Hemlock Grove renewed for a 2nd season by Netflix
- The Walking Dead Season 3 UK Channel 5 Air Date
- LoveFilm secure UK rights for Emily Owens M.D.
- Scandal UK air date for season 2 confirmed by More4
- New Girl Season 2 E4 Air Date Confirmed
- The Mindy Project E4 Air Date Confirmed
- 'The Jeff Probst Show' has been cancelled
- The Mentalist Returns To Channel 5 With Series 5 Part 2 This February
- Doctor Who Return For Series 7 Part 2 This March
- FX's The Americans Coming to UK on ITV
- Can Lightning Strike Twice for...
- Throne Beseiged By Pirates
- Why ‘Once Upon a Time’ Is ...
- 2013 Disney Blu-ray Gift Guide
- 2013 ‘Doctor Who’ Gift Gui...
- Back to TV’s Roots
- ABC's Split Season
- How To Be a TV Reviewer
- R.I.P. Finn Hudson
- TV Neglects Independence Day
- DVD Return Policies Need a Cha...
- Fickle TV Fans
- When Good Shows Go Bad
- Will Amazon Change Television?
- Top 5 British TV dramas