Limited Edition Friends Prize Pack Competition
Date updated by thetvking on 2012-11-26 01:14:47
Are you a fan of Friends? Then you will be pleased to know that on November 12th 2012, the complete series was released on Blu-ray. To celebrate the release of the Blu-ray Warner Bros. Pictures in partnership with PartnersHub and TheTVKing.com are offering fans the chance to win some goodies.
So if your a die hard fan, or just know someone who is then this is the competition for you. After all Christmas is just around the corner. I know, I have seen the Coca Cola advert “Holidays are coming”.
So what do you win? A LIMITED EDITION Friends prize pack containing two oversized cappuccino mugs and a picture frame just like the one on Monica’s door! As you can see below.
Why not check-out some of the Friends mashup clips below, there will be a new clip released every Thursday. So be sure to check back every Thursday. We will tweet a reminder, in-case you forget.
Have you ever wondered, which Friends character you are most like? Well now is your chance to find out. All you have to do is to take part in the 30 Days of Friends: Trivia Challenge! Come back everyday to earn a different Friends character badge, unlock hidden badges, and earn awesome Friends content along the way to share online.
Tell us which character you are in the comments below or tweet us @thetvking. Who will you be? Witty Chandler, OCD Monica’s, geeky Ross, dim-witted Joey or free-spirited Phoebe.
How to Enter:
It's really easy to enter, simply:
1. Follow TheTVKing on Twitter, if you are not already doing so.
2. Tweet @thetvking anything about Friends, including the hashtag #FriendsComp and this link http://www.thetvking.com/tv-buzz/competitions/limited-edition-friends-prize-pack-competition/
Make sure that you have read and agree with the competition rules below before entering the competition.
We have a winner: @transponsters
Finally, for all you true Friends fans, why not pick-up your very own copy of the box-set. The perfect gift for Christmas.
Over 16's only.
Only 1 twitter entry per person. This includes twitter accounts so even if you have access to multiple accounts. If you are found to have entered using multiple accounts you will be disqualified from the competition.
Entrants must only tweet once. Any entrant found to be spamming with multiple tweets will be disqualified.
Entrants must obey all of Twitter's rules.
No person who is employed by TheTVKing.com, Warner Bros. or PartnersHub is permitted to enter the competition. This includes immediate family.
The winner will be picked at random and will be announced on TheTVKing's official Twitter account and will be contacted trough private message.
Closing date 12PM GMT Sunday 25th November 2012.
Any person who is found to have broken any of the rules will be disqualified from the competition.
Once the winner has been selected and confirmed their details will be passed to PartnersHub so they can dispatch your prize.
Winner must respond within 3 days or the prize will be forfeited.
Not responsible for prizes lost in shipment.
No purchase necessary and void where prohibited by law.
The prize will be sent direct to the winner via FedEx or UPS. No P.O. Boxes please.
The prize & App are provided by Warner Bros Pictures.
- "Jeff" Supported By COMMUNITY
- HOUSE OF CARDS Season 2 Finale Review
- COUGAR TOWN "Stand" Strong
- The "New" GLEE
- GLEE Stumbles In "New Directions"
- HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Couldn't "Last Forever"
- "The Last Call" From Will on THE GOOD WIFE
- HELIX's Shadow Falls
- PSYCH's "Breakup" With Us
- BROOKLYN NINE-NINE "Charges" Into Season Finale
- ‘Survivor: Cagayan’, Episode 6: On the brink of a merge
- "Rides" May Be Bumpy for GIRLS
- THE GOOD WIFE Shocks With "Dramatics"
- HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Reaches "The End of the Aisle"
- No "Dungeons" for COMMUNITY
- Meet the cast of 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water', and new twists revealed
- Breaking Bad Season 6 UK Air Date Confirmed For Netflix UK
- Jeff Probst and 'Survivor' snubbed yet again by the Primetime Emmys
- E4 confirm Skins series 7 air date
- Sky Living Supernatural Season 8 UK Air Date
- Hemlock Grove renewed for a 2nd season by Netflix
- The Walking Dead Season 3 UK Channel 5 Air Date
- LoveFilm secure UK rights for Emily Owens M.D.
- Scandal UK air date for season 2 confirmed by More4
- New Girl Season 2 E4 Air Date Confirmed
- The Mindy Project E4 Air Date Confirmed
- 'The Jeff Probst Show' has been cancelled
- The Mentalist Returns To Channel 5 With Series 5 Part 2 This February
- Doctor Who Return For Series 7 Part 2 This March
- FX's The Americans Coming to UK on ITV
- Can Lightning Strike Twice for...
- Throne Beseiged By Pirates
- Why ‘Once Upon a Time’ Is ...
- 2013 Disney Blu-ray Gift Guide
- 2013 ‘Doctor Who’ Gift Gui...
- Back to TV’s Roots
- ABC's Split Season
- How To Be a TV Reviewer
- R.I.P. Finn Hudson
- TV Neglects Independence Day
- DVD Return Policies Need a Cha...
- Fickle TV Fans
- When Good Shows Go Bad
- Will Amazon Change Television?
- Top 5 British TV dramas